Dear Family,
This Email wont be as long because i am typing with one hand
Elder Gibson, one of my companions is no longer one of my companions. He is
now down in the Peru MTC. I have also done the math and I only have about 3 more
weeks here (Im judging this off the fact that I only have 3 more p days.) I am
about halfway done with my MTC time. We got more Elders in our zone. From the
ones I have meet they are all really nice. My district no longer exists and we
have been absorbed into the district we call "Jolly" District. We call it that
because the district leaders name is Elder Jolly. Also, something cool, one of
the new Elders is Elder Sanford. He is Sylvia Cutler's cousin (Sylvia: If you
are reading this, he is a pretty cool kid) we get along really well and he is
also one of the few missionaries who knows about Doctor Who.
Other than that everything has been normal. We have an "investigator" that
we are teaching named Carlos. We went to the temple. All the Elders in my new
district are really cool and I am doing pretty well dispite being crippled. I'm
just glad that I'm over the hump and almost in the field. Everyone is really
helpful and always wants to help me carry my tray at lunch or something though I
usually try and do it myself.
I love you all.
Till next time
Elder Jeremy Sherman
No comments:
Post a Comment