Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,
So this letter will probably be a little shorter just because it has been a really slow week as far as the work has been going. It's been a little discouraging but we've been pulling through. We've got some solid investigators now and are able to teach a little more. Most of our lessons are still in English but we are meeting more Spanish people.
Contacting I meet some more crazy people including someone called The Bird Man. We also helped a Drunk guy and Taught a really superstitious lady. Not really any funny stories this week. I'm just really tired. Oh well, it's all good.
I love getting all your letters. I'm sorry it sometimes takes a really long time for me to send them but I only get mail about 3 times every Six weeks...on average.

Love you all. Hope all is going well.
Love,
Elder Jeremy Sherman






No comments:

Post a Comment