How is it all going? Good? Cool.
The mission is still treating me well. We found a new
investigator to teach. He is the husband of one of our investigators. He is
such a cool guy. We read from the Book of Mormon with him and when we looked at
him for his opinion we saw tears in his eyes. He was strongly affected by the
Book of Mormon. At the end of the lesson he was really excited to talk with us
again.
I've been to my first transfers now. I have a new companion
named Elder I___. He is a super cool kid. Transfers are crazy. About 80% of the
mission was affected by the change. It was amazing. I loved it.
Speaking of that I just got mail so I will be responding
soon. :)
So funny thing. I have realized that the mission can be
really, really spiritual but can also be really really fun.
Our ward keeps on changing. Our ward mission leader was
called to be a 2nd councilor in the bishopric so we no longer have a ward
mission leader. However, it is ok because we haven't really found any new
people yet. It's really hard to get Spanish Referrals out of our ward because
no one knows Spanish and no one will probably live there for more than 3 years.
However, the people that we find are solid.
I have found that I love the hour to study in the morning.
Admittedly, I have accidentally dozed off but that is very rare now. I always
learn so much that I can do to help the investigators as well as myself
develop.
La idioma es
mas facil ahora. Durante Iglesia el ultimo domingo yo tranduje para la segunda
vez. Fue mejor que la primera vez. La
hermana que estaba escuchando no estaba confundido! Super Chebre! [the language is easier now. During church last week I translated for the second time. it was much better than the first time. The lady that was listening was not confused! Very cool!]
We also got to give a blessing this week. The lady who
received it was very happy about the blessing and was almost crying during it.
The spirit was really strong.
So...ya...sorry this post was so cluttered and short. Send
letters. I'm better at talking in those :)
I love you all. Tengais Cuidado y Felizidad!
-Elder Jeremy Sherman
No comments:
Post a Comment