Wednesday, April 17, 2013


April 17, 2013

 

I forgot my Camera thing at home so I can't put pictures up.

Harlem is doing good. We're still teaching the kid Carlitos and he is really close to a baptismal date. Other than that we are still doing a lot of searching. It's kind of hard but it's still fun!

 

I've just been called to be a District Leader! I still don't know what I'm doing! I've been finding a lot of comfort in all of the leaders saying that the Lord calls those who are prepared. Alright....cool.....we'll see how I do!

 

It's really weird to think that I'm going to be 20 next week. It's too soon. Oh well. Life is good.

 

I don't have much to say with this letter. OH YA! We have a new senior couple in our Ward and they are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment